Saturday 31 August 2013

He will NEVER leave me, nor forsake me



This deserves a whole new post as it was such a beautiful thing. Jesus came and visited me!!...”WHAT!??” I hear you say, I say yes! Yes Indeed! 
I remember lying there, thinking over everything that just happened, feeling cold, uncomfortable, soar and alone. Then all of a sudden this huge perfectly white light is shining from my left and as clear as a bell I hear Him say ‘Hey, I’m still here, I haven’t gone anywhere, I am still with you.’ I remember having the biggest smile on my face. It was perfect. He is perfect. It was exactly what I needed to hear and it silenced all the worry and doubt and reminded me who was caring for me. 

‘I am cared for by the one who MADE the universe’

(I am not aware of anyone else that has accomplished that, someone like that is worthy of ALL praise and ALL glory!)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q5zxsFfcUs - A song to praise Him with!

The next morning after sleeping so well I awoke to the final pre-op tests being done. It was early and my parents were there. It was the strangest thing. I got taken to the blacked out 14th floor that did not appear on the elevator buttons but instead to get there you had to call the lift operator to take you there. The room I was wheeled in looked sterile, the air was different, everything was clean and white. There were people in the room fiddling around with various things. An anesthetist explained a few things to me and held up an oxygen mask. He told me to take long deep breaths and count to 30.

One

Two

Three

Fou....

No comments:

Post a Comment